The Elephant in the Room. Should your company do video?
The 2016 Elephant in the Room. Should your company do video?
Here are five interesting business video stats that may shed some light:
1. 90% of user say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
2. 96% of B2B organizations use video in some capacity in their marketing campaigns of which 73% report positive results to their ROI, according to a survey conducted by ReelSEO.
3. According to Forbes, 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text.
4. 50% of executives look for more information after seeing a product/service in a video, according to Forbes.
5. Including a video on your homepage can increase conversion rates by 20% or more, according to ReelSEO.
Let’s face it your business does one of two things. You solve your customer’s problems with a product or service solution. Your website can lose your potential customer’s interest by not having a clear, concise engaging explanation of what you offer. Video done correctly does that. Should your company do video? The answer is yes.