The 2016 Elephant in the Room. Should your company do video?
Here are five interesting business video stats that may shed some light:
1. 90% of user say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
2. 96% of B2B organizations use video in some capacity in their marketing campaigns of which 73% report positive results to their ROI, according to a survey conducted by ReelSEO.
3. According to Forbes, 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text.
4. 50% of executives look for more information after seeing a product/service in a video, according to Forbes.
5. Including a video on your homepage can increase conversion rates by 20% or more, according to ReelSEO.
Let’s face it your business does one of two things. You solve your customer’s problems with a product or service solution. Your website can lose your potential customer’s interest by not having a clear, concise engaging explanation of what you offer. Video done correctly does that. Should your company do video? The answer is yes.